Common Sense Firearms Training
Offers you a comfortable environment to learn basic knowledge and the skills necessary for owning and using a pistol safely.
With this class you will obtain the knowledge and attitude necessary to apply for
your permit to carry in the state of Iowa.
We cover the following subjects:
- Basic components of a pistol
- Requirements mandated in the Iowa code 724.
- Rules for safe gun handling
- Gun owner responsibilities
- Storage of firearms and ammunition
- Stance and grip
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Selecting a firearm
- Accessories for both men and women
- Care and maintenance of a firearm
We like to teach and discuss these subjects with a common sense approach and use real world applications.
We emphasize that this is not a "lecture" but rather a discussion and we want you to get the most out of this class.
The class will be taught by NRA certified instructor. (this is not a NRA class)
515-865-8615 Ankeny, Iowa